Welcoming Private Aviation Engineers to JetCrew
Private Aviation Engineers Jobs are now available at JetCrew
We are glad to announce a new Category in our Platform. Joining captains, first officers and flight attendants we have added Private Aviation Engineers.
Private Aviation Engineers are an essential part of the private aviation world; they keep aircrafts ready to fly and take care of all maintenance that is needed.
Some of the specific qualifications required for engineers are:
- EWIS (electrical wire interconnecting System training )
- Fuel safety training
- Cat C rating -base maintenance qualification
- B1 airframe and power plant or B2 Avionics electrical or B1 and B2
- Line or Base Maintenance experience
- Association to Any Part 145 facility
A significant number of Private Aviation Engineers jobs will be posted in 2018.
Keep up to date checking the job board at JetCrew